BY USING SQLTUTORIALSPOINT.COM. (WE, US, OR SITE), YOU (USER, READER, OR VISITOR) ACCEPT AND WILL BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SPECIFIED BY US. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY BE UPDATED FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTIFICATION. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCEPTING OR USING THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE.
1. The information contained on sqltutorialspoint.com website is for general information purposes only.
2. All information, data, pictures and figures published on this website are for reference only.
3. This website shall bear no responsibility for any profit or loss caused by investor actions based on information provided on this website.
4. This website shall bear no responsibility for the disclosure, loss, theft or embezzlement, etc. of personal information due to temporary shutdowns caused by computer hacking, computer viruses, damage of hardware facilities, and government stipulation, etc.
5. This website may include links to and maintenance reference data provided by a third-party website. These links are for convenience only. Some information and quotations are independently provided by our cooperating partners. This website shall bear no responsibility for the content of linked websites.
6. Anyone who enters this website in any way or uses data of this website directly or indirectly shall be deemed as voluntarily accepting the terms of this website disclaimer.
7. The content or data of this site may be subject to change or update or delete any time without any prior notification. We do not take responsibility of the accuracy or redundancy, or originally of the material or any contents including text, graphics, code or other material on the site.
8 This website provide free service to share information . You may share your code, articles, tips or other related material on the site. Use the site on your own risk. We do not guarantee or warrant accuracy and reliability of data and information published on the site. The site takes no responsibility of direct or indirect loss or any kind of harm to its users by other users. The site also doesn't take responsibility of infected files or source code with any kind of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses.
In no event will SQL Tutorials Point not be responsible for any incidental, consequential, direct or indirect damages, or other losses for any use of the site, its member’s sites, or links to third party websites including any lost profits, business losses, data losses, or any other property losses.
The content of this site may be subject to change or update any time without any prior notification. We do not take responsibility of the accuracy or redundancy, or originally of the material or any contents including text, graphics, code or other material on the site.
10. All the contents of SQL Tutorials Point are only for general information or use. SQL Tutorials Point does not provide any warranty, express or implied, as to the quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, performance, fitness for a particular purpose or any of its contents and as such SQL Tutorials Point is not liable.
11. Third party site links on this site are only for your convenience and we have no responsibility and control on third party links. If any link is misleading or changed or removed, we are not responsible for that
12. All submitted contents including text, articles, blogs, discussions, news, images, graphics or any other digital information are copyright of their respective authors and users. In no event, SQL Tutorials Point shall not be hold responsible for any unauthorized copyright activities.